Onyx Stone Chronicles-P1 Onyx Stone Chronicles-P1

As someone who is also into animation, I will preface this by saying that this is tough stuff to make look good. I liked some aspects of the models you used, but the animation was really rough particularly in the contortion of the models' bodies while fighting in some spots and some of the special effects could use some work as well(for example the lighting effect in the second half of the toon was a bit overdone. ) The story could use a bit more of a preface, too.

That said, I think you have some interesting ideas to present here. I'm looking at the Credits area and only seeing one name. Are you doing this by yourself or working in a team? If this is a one man operation then I can definitely say you've got your work cut out for you and that I respect your drive.

Most high quality animations (especially 3D, but whatever) have teams of people who work in a more specific area of animation be it modeling or animation or even textures. I have a modicum of experience in textures, for example, as my skills tend toward the 2D. But I've also done some modeling. Animating(boning, morphing, etc.) is my bane. lol.

I'm wondering what you built this in and whether you made the models from scratch or borrowed them from something else and edited them to suit your purposes here. (Neither is a knock against you. I'm just curious.) I'm also curious as to whether your going for the cell shaded look or trying to emulate/formulate something else.

Delura EP 005.03 Delura EP 005.03

This has loads of potential. My only real criticism is the camera pans. They move around a bit too fast and cause a bit of disorientation. The wrong person could pretty easily get motion sickness from this. That said, the characters were fun to watch, the plot was engaging and the environment was fun.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I was wondering if this particular comment would pop up concerning camera movement. In future content I'll keep that in mind as I choose shots.

Time with Dad Time with Dad

Pretty good flick. If it weren't frustratingly close to home I'd have been laughing my arse off. Keep it up.

inkthomson responds:

Cool, thanks Ozbourne. It was fun to make... I see another one in future!

Spot the Difference - Win Spot the Difference - Win

Easy but fun.

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Meh

Controls are decent, graphics are somewhat engaging, and some mildly humorous elements, but all in all I feel like it's kind of a pointless vomiting up of popular media opinion on someone who'll probably not even get elected... this said, why even bother. Make a decent game without making me feel preached at.

The adventures of Stinkyboy The adventures of Stinkyboy

I loved this. Fun art, engaging story and very funny to boot. I wish I could give more than five stars!

RomeroComics responds:

Thanks very much! I appreciate your kind words!

Warriors 2 Banner Warriors 2 Banner

I like it a lot, but sadly (and I understand that game art has SERIOUS limitations it places on its artists) it lacks a lot of the realism I usually see in your pieces. Ah, I wish for those days when game artists are unfettered by RAM and processing speed.

Flush the Toilet Flush the Toilet

EEEEeeeewwwww!

ToonHole responds:

I know, who just leaves Q-tips out like that?