All 11 art Reviews

The adventures of Stinkyboy The adventures of Stinkyboy

I loved this. Fun art, engaging story and very funny to boot. I wish I could give more than five stars!

RomeroComics responds:

Thanks very much! I appreciate your kind words!

Warriors 2 Banner Warriors 2 Banner

I like it a lot, but sadly (and I understand that game art has SERIOUS limitations it places on its artists) it lacks a lot of the realism I usually see in your pieces. Ah, I wish for those days when game artists are unfettered by RAM and processing speed.

Flush the Toilet Flush the Toilet

EEEEeeeewwwww!

ToonHole responds:

I know, who just leaves Q-tips out like that?

A Night A Night

Gorgeous!

Animalympics Animalympics

I remember animalympics! Faithful and funny pic. Well done!

Megaera - Golden Sun Megaera - Golden Sun

Very nice. I must say however, that unless she's mid-strike, those swords would be more aerodynamic if they were held with the blades pointing backwards, especially the larger of the two blades.

Meatalita Meatalita

Very tasteful submission. I'm not certain whether it's the girl or the bacon that's causing the drooling.

Ouch Ouch

That's the kind of flesh wound that makes getting dates pretty difficult at times. Nice cutaway.

Android concept Android concept

Nice work. My only real qualm with this is is the edges seem to bleed a bit, which makes the bot seem a little less "hard surface" in nature.

The Majestic Oak The Majestic Oak

I really like this piece. It has a familiar feel to it and reminds me of the art in some of the books I read growing up.