Onyx Stone Chronicles-P1 Onyx Stone Chronicles-P1

As someone who is also into animation, I will preface this by saying that this is tough stuff to make look good. I liked some aspects of the models you used, but the animation was really rough particularly in the contortion of the models' bodies while fighting in some spots and some of the special effects could use some work as well(for example the lighting effect in the second half of the toon was a bit overdone. ) The story could use a bit more of a preface, too.

That said, I think you have some interesting ideas to present here. I'm looking at the Credits area and only seeing one name. Are you doing this by yourself or working in a team? If this is a one man operation then I can definitely say you've got your work cut out for you and that I respect your drive.

Most high quality animations (especially 3D, but whatever) have teams of people who work in a more specific area of animation be it modeling or animation or even textures. I have a modicum of experience in textures, for example, as my skills tend toward the 2D. But I've also done some modeling. Animating(boning, morphing, etc.) is my bane. lol.

I'm wondering what you built this in and whether you made the models from scratch or borrowed them from something else and edited them to suit your purposes here. (Neither is a knock against you. I'm just curious.) I'm also curious as to whether your going for the cell shaded look or trying to emulate/formulate something else.

Delura EP 005.03 Delura EP 005.03

This has loads of potential. My only real criticism is the camera pans. They move around a bit too fast and cause a bit of disorientation. The wrong person could pretty easily get motion sickness from this. That said, the characters were fun to watch, the plot was engaging and the environment was fun.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I was wondering if this particular comment would pop up concerning camera movement. In future content I'll keep that in mind as I choose shots.

Time with Dad Time with Dad

Pretty good flick. If it weren't frustratingly close to home I'd have been laughing my arse off. Keep it up.

inkthomson responds:

Cool, thanks Ozbourne. It was fun to make... I see another one in future!

Raritits x Spike Raritits x Spike

It is a bit short, but that's not a bad thing for a first clip. I really like what you managed to accomplish as far as the impression of weight and texture is concerned. Keep working at it.

How i imagine death... How i imagine death...

Really not bad for an early project. Keep trying and you'll get there eventually.

Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

This was really funny and the art style, though simple, really added to the feel of the toon.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Very funny

The art was great but could have been further perfected. Other than that, though, the piece was awesome. The bear running off with his helmet had me rollin'.

Santa Travel Santa Travel

Three words...

pointless shock jocking.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

That...

was very funny!!

Inanimate Inanimate

This...

hits way too close to home to be anything but awesome.